Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Be YOUNG and have FUN!


Family Fun

Thanks to Jenna, I can blog again!  I was having trouble posting pictures, but since I switched web browsers we are good as new!  Woo hoo!  
We have welcomed in the new year with family camp outs, movies, and sledding!  January has not slowed us down!  As you can see, Micaiah decided one night to sleep with her hard hat on! The girls were not ready to go back to school. They were still in camp out mode and decided on a school night to make their own camp out on the floor with a very inventive campfire!  They are always up to something!  :)  How I LOVE being their Mom.  XOXOXO

Micaiah's note says "We can bild it!  WORK!  

campfire

Sledding down our hill with Jade sprinting beside us!

Piggyback

The tube did not work as well.

But the rope helped a lot!


Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity.  1 Timothy 4:12



No comments: