Sunday, November 10, 2013

CATCHING UP...






BACK TO SCHOOL

Our summer went by way too fast!  We packed our summer full of T-ball games, trips to Kansas, golfing, swimming, tubing, fishing, concerts, and church camp.  It was not the same without Baba...but that leaves more catching up to do for next summer!  Right, Baba?  :)  We have plans!

School started way too early like it always does right in the middle of August.  My baby started Kindergarten which was a huge adjustment.  She made it easy on Mama because she was so excited to go and absolutely LOVES school!  I am so proud of her and my twinsicles!  I can't believe the twins are already in the third grade.  We like to tease and call them Nerdgraders!  :)  They are growing up so fast and are already starting to wear my shoes!  All my girlies are growing up great and love school.  I am so thankful for them and LOVE being their mama!

I know some of you out there are thinking what am I going to do with myself now?  I have a perfect photo showcasing this thought...


What now?


 I have an answer for this... Grad School...it keeps me very busy!  Busy enough that I sometimes have to leave housework alone!  haha  :)



Breakfast Cheer!

1st day of Kindergarten

I love you guys!

No comments: