For I am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13
Cancer is a word that makes anyone tremble. Just saying the word is scary. My mother was recently diagnosed earlier this month. The shock is numbing and stinging at the same time.
Our summer does not start without Baba coming to stay with us. That is how we plan it every year from canning, to traveling, to walking/running 5K, to gardening, to playing and relaxing. God decided to change the plan and now we are reversing the trip. Kansas here we come! Surgery is the 29th and we pray the cancer is contained and has not spread.
I am thankful my mother is surrounded by prayers. We believe in the power of prayer and depend on God to lead the way. He is our strength and equips us each day. He never lets go of our hand. We praise His name through this circumstance. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for my mother.
During the summer, my posts may be limited. I will be updating hopefully once a month.


No comments:
Post a Comment