I love to cook and create new things in the kitchen. It is one of my favorite things to do. Cooking is my outlet. To me, cooking can be many things, a coping mechanism, a distraction, a comfort, a connection with my family, and entertainment. It can also be bittersweet because I do not feel the same way about dishes!
I have been vegetarian for over a year now and I really enjoy my new lifestyle change. I feel better about how I feed my family. Eric and I owe our new lifestyle change to the Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP). We graduated from the class last year and highly recommend this program if you want to lose weight, lower blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol. CHIPS can do amazing things to your body with awesome results in just one month! It is the best thing we did for our family and as a family.
CHIPS introduces a vegan based diet. At first, cooking was a challenge for me, because I felt like I had to relearn how to cook. After the class, it was easy to make the changes and recreate my recipes with the new knowledge I had gained. This gave me the opportunity to start writing my own cookbook. I hope to have it finished before the twins leave for college!
I cook mostly vegetarian and sometimes vegan for my family. Becoming vegetarian has been an easy switch for my family. Being vegan was a different story! I do admit cheeseburgers may be overrated, but cheese is NOT!
| Japanese food in Epcot |
| Cupcakes! |
| Beautiful presentation on the Disney Cruise Ship! |
| Dessert always brings a smile to our face! |
| Cheers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment