AND OFF WE GO!
"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way!" As a mother and a wife, I secretly wish to be Mary Poppins! I could just snap my fingers and sing a song as my house cleans itself. I could spend more time playing with my kids by jumping into a picture and bringing it to life around us. Or catching up with my friends by having a tea party on the ceiling laughing until we cry! Can you imagine? All the stuff you would get done in one day!
I am having a hard time keeping up with time. I think it will slow down, so I can exhale, but it does just the opposite! So I apologize for the two month lapse on my blog posts. I need to stop the procrastination, if that even makes since to a Mom, because even when we think we are procrastinating we are still busy! I believe I just created a new oxymoron for Moms. It's not as eloquent as I would like it to be, but it works for now.
The pictures below were taken at the 1900 Park Fair restaurant in the Grand Floridian Hotel. We had a characters breakfast on the last day in Disneyworld. This was one of my favorite things to do because it was beautiful, it had great food, and we got to meet Mary Poppins! If we ever go back I want to do it again!
I will sign off for the day with the famous words of Mary Poppins, "Spit Spot", which means to us Moms as "Get back to work!"
| SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! |
| Alice in Wonderland |
| Mad Hatter |
2 comments:
Scripture for the day
But we have this treasure (the Gospel) in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
2 Corinthians 4:7
Post a Comment